Jayden: 23 Weeks

Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com Today I’m 23 weeks pregnant! Boogie’s still a jitter bug. I have occasional heartburn, sometimes it can be fiery! I’m feeling a little stiff under my rib cage from the belly stretching, other than that I can’t complain! I’ve gotten used to scooting and rolling out of bed. Our scale is missing 3 of the bottom pieces used to balance it, so either I have to find them (hopefully) or buy another scale. Until then, my weight is unknown! Last week I was 114lbs, 9lbs gained. One thing that I’ve noticed is that I have to eat in portions. I find myself feeling so hungry, then I start eating and I feel full quickly. Shortly after I’m hungry again! It’s so frustrating.

Next week I will start reviewing some of my favorite maternity finds. Stay tuned for that.

Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.comJayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.comJayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com
Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com

Jayden: 23 Weeks Sophistishe.com

10 Responses to “Jayden: 23 Weeks”

1. Yolanda says:

What a nice round belly- you look great!

2. Stine says:

Hello! So glad you’re doing so well! With Miracle Boy (my #4), my waters broke in week 18+3, and getting to week 22-23 was partial goal # 1! He’s fine, btw, was born by c-section in week 30+1.
    I’ve had 3 normal pregnancies too, and I can sooo relate to the happy feeling. I’d do it every year if I could, lol!
    Best of luck to you!

3. Kellie says:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! You’re over half way done now!! Don’t you just love feeling the baby move around? It is always my favorite part of being pregnant! I love your blog! Have a great day! :o)

4. Mechelle says:

I think this blog is so cute! What a good idea for you and your partner to collaborates on a blog together. Good luck with the baby!

5. Jamie says:

p.s. I should clarify and say I got up to about 150 (from 113) with my first girl! ;)

Yeah…too many french fries. I was smarter about what I ate the second time around.

6. Jamie says:

You look awesome! You are tiny. :)

I weighed about 113 when I got pregnant with my first daughter but I pigged out on too much McDonalds! ;) Then with my second I only gained about 27 pounds.

Thanks for entering my giveaway…sorry it went into my spam karma program. It can be mean at times!

7. Helen says:

Omg. This site is a blessing. Thanks so much. I love reading your experiences. You’re just a few weeks ahead of me and it’s like reading what to expect. Hehe. You’re also as tiny as me too, so I’m encouraged to know you’re doing so well!! Haha. :)