Jayden: 29 Weeks

Surprise!!! This 29th week update is full of pictures! Yes I am all belly and JT’s using up every bit of space that he has in there! He’s going to be a little HAM like his mommy. Note to self: upload our baby pictures. JT’s workouts are so powerful that they no longer tickle, they hurt!

I made Top Momma, go vote for me! I’m the picture of the pregnancy test. I wish I had chosen a different picture, I thought I would be able to change it later… I want to last after delivering JT so keep voting, paaaleeeese! Until next time! Enjoy the pictures!

Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com0Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.comJayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.comJayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com
Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com

Jayden: 29 Weeks Sophistishe.com

7 Responses to “Jayden: 29 Weeks”

1. Judi says:

beautiful belly! Makes you wonder how you’ll get any bigger in the next 10 weeks, though, huh? I remember those times. :)

Judi’s last blog post..4?4 Meme

2. Stine says:

You look wonderful!

Stine’s last blog post..My Entrecard Week

3. Jessica says:

You have an insanely beautiful preggo stomach! I will definitely keep voting for you! :)

Jessica’s last blog post..Major ironing out to do ?

4. Thea says:

Awwwwwww your glowing!!!..hey i voted for ya too. :::holdin up my “i support preggos!” sign:: lol

Thea’s last blog post..FoodLovers

5. Kellie says:

You look absolutely beautiful!!

I am now in the “tickling” stage of baby movement. However, I remember when my daughter’s kicks became stronger. I felt like she was going to kick her way out of my vagina! OMG… what a feeling! LOL!

Kellie’s last blog post..Pregnancy Pouch…

6. Offbeat News says:

Oh God, I remember when I was carrying my son and he started that kicking…girl I felt like he was going for a field goal! Talk about being sore…my aunt had to rub me down with something for the pain. Thanks for sharing.

Offbeat News’s last blog post..Amazing Picture