Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love

This post, written by Greg, originally appeared on MommyDaddyBlog.com.

I see Tanyetta doing these all the time, so I kind of stole her idea. Tanyetta, you don’t mind do you? No? Ok good, so here we go!

Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com

This picture was taken at my brother’s and cousin’s birthday party at a skating rink in September 2001. Ahhh we look so young in this picture! We had only been dating for 3 months; Boogie wasn’t even a thought back then. I was 13 and she was 14, which should give you guys some insight as to how old we are now. Yes, we’re youngins! This should also give you all some insight as to how long we’ve been together. And it’s only the beginning!

So go ahead, you know you want to laugh, especially at my blinged out brace mouth! That’s alright though! Because I will be trolling each and every one of you all’s blogs and the moment you do a Flashback Friday or the like revealing an embarrassing picture of yourself, I’m going to be the FIRST to laugh back!

Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.comFlashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.comFlashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com
Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com

Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love Sophistishe.com

13 Responses to “Flashback Friday: The Beginning of True Love”

Love the braces! ;)

2. Keisha says:

Love it. :)

3. Lisa C says:

How cute!! The love that’s ooozzzzing out of this photo is just beautiful, no wonder you two are still together going strong. It’s beautiful!!!!

Lisa C’s last blog post..*~For Women Only*~

4. dara says:

yeah, you two seem very mature for your ages.

hope all is going well in new baby land!

dara’s last blog post..I Made it to the Front Page @ TopMomma.com!!!!

5. Gina says:

Great picture you guys look so young and so cute together!!! Me and my husband have been together since 2001 as well, married in 2002.

Gina’s last blog post..Fit those little heads with Little Fit

6. Suzie says:

Great picture! I knew you guys were young, but I thought you were a little older. I think you even look older than 13/14 in this picture. You both look and sound so mature, I just asumed you were a little older than me. I’ll be 23 in December and I still feel like I was in junior high just a few years ago! My perception of age/time is kinda warped.

7. Kim says:

How adorable are you guys? Seriously.. what a great picture!

Kim’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – NYC in 5 Hours or Less

You both are still as cute now as you were then!

Sheliza’s last blog post..Bath time is lots of fun!!!

9. Jessica says:

Cute picture!

I cannot offer you any laughs, sorry! Nothing about this picture is funny to me. :)

Jessica’s last blog post..5 Year Anniversary.

10. Abbey says:

Your post gave me chills–you guys look so sweet! (My husband and I met in 2001 too!)

11. Kara says:

This picture is so cute! This is def the story that everyone wishes they could tell : )

Definitely now laughs here either, just a sincere Awwwwww

Awwwwwwww…..How sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo. Please, understand I am jacking this photo and featuring it in my YOUNG love and still going strong folder!

No laughs from me. You already know I am YOUR biggest fan. From the door, I’ve always admired the love you both share and radiate on your blog. Even when ya’ll play fightin and stuff. LOL ;)

tanyetta’s last blog post..It just fell into my lap. I’m serious.