The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart

Dear Boogie,

I want to share with you something that you may not remember, because you were only a month old.

It was on the day of Monday May 26th 2008, Memorial Day. Daddy and I had just finished up our grocery shopping at Walmart and were checking out while chatting with the cashier about baby stuff. I held you close in a Snugli carrier. As the cashier finished scanning our groceries, I felt a vibration much like my cellphone rip from the Snugli. At the same time your legs extended from their usual curled position. I looked down at you confused because I had left my cellphone at home. Before I knew it, my right foot was drenched in seedy, mustardy glop. You had pooped on me! You blew that diaper to bits, right there in the Walmart checkout line. Being the loving mother that I am, all I could do was laugh out loud, and so did the cashier. She offered us some paper towels and called cleanup to mop up your poo. Daddy thought he was off scott free since he had actually been wearing you earlier. I had decided to wear you as the basket had gotten too heavy for me to push. That’s alright because you got him good this morning (May 28th 2008) as he was changing your diaper. You launched your Grey Poupon combo right at Daddy’s tummy. Bwahaha!

Love,
Mommy

The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com0The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com0The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com4The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com0The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com0The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.comThe Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.comThe Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com
The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com

The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart Sophistishe.com

15 Responses to “The Day You Pooped On Mommy At Walmart”

1. Presious says:

I have raised four kids and ran a daycare for 18 years and I couldn’t imagine how hilarious that must have been! LOL! I’m still laughing! Daddy “thought” he was getting away LOL.

Good job! …. he’s so adorable

2. TJ says:

You people are either liars or insane. Yeah, I’d love to be covered in baby shi* too. What fun… what fun! Jeesh. Childfree = look into it.

3. Bing says:

Funny….Too funny! Thats the most memorable but funny time for the parents and we love reminiscing those memories and laughed !

Bing

4. Keisha says:

I’m still laughing about this. :)

5. Vicky says:

Too funny…..been there and had that happen to me MANY times.

6. Ambrosia says:

And it probably won’t be the first time, lol. My daughter got me during one of her early doctor appointments, and again in home depot. She got her dad, but we weren’t in public. It went through his shirt, his t-shirt, and the under shirt he was wearing, lol.

7. Kim says:

Hysterical.. and I love how he did not let his daddy feel left out..hahahah

Kim’s last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – NYC in 5 Hours or Less

8. CanCan says:

Hi! Nice place you got here! I love your layout. And I have a good friend who always says “Bwahaha!” so I feel right at home :)
    Better Daddy’s shirt than yours, right?
    I wanted to invite you to my latest giveaway…

CanCan’s last blog post..Because You Can’t Always Hold It

9. Keisha says:

LOL!
    That is hilarious and beautiful. Way to go Jaylen ! :)

10. Sky says:

He’s going to love to hear that story when he’s 8. Trust me on this one….my son every once in a while will ask to hear the story where he poo’ed on his dad. LOL, makes him laugh everytime. I just hope he grows out of this stage!

Sky’s last blog post..Gettin’ Knitty With It

11. Gina says:

LMAO. That’s too funny. Both of the girls would ALWAYS pee on Daddy when he was holding them, specifically when we were in walmart, every single time they’d leak thru a diaper and pee would be all over the front of his shirt LOL Myst be something about Walmart that makes babies wanna do their business on Mommy or Daddy. lol.

Gina’s last blog post..2008 Year of the Hips and Curves

12. Sheena says:

I love my son being small like that but hate being peed or poope on. That was the worst part.

Sheena’s last blog post..My Weekend

That’s good luck! ;)

14. All you can do is laugh when things like that happen. At least you were somewhere with paper towels handy. :) That’s a great post. Thanks for making me laugh out loud today. :)

Baby Clothes by Ambajam’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday