Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2

Thought I’d post this while Daddy’s at work! LOL!!!

[flickr]photo:2556767241(medium)[/flickr]

Edit by Daddy: Oh don’t worry, I have something up my sleeve for next week’s Flashback Friday. You’ll love it! >:-)

Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com0Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.comFlashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.comFlashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com
Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com

Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2 Sophistishe.com

10 Responses to “Flashback Friday: Daddy Going #2”

Daddy is gonna get you back!! The photo is funny though! You have to take one like that of Boogie when he is that age!!

Shelizas last blog post..My other son

2. Nicole says:

LOL! I hope he’s just as happy of a person today as he was back then. Note to self: Take similar pic of toddler, when he finally decides to potty train. :p

Nicoles last blog post..Traveling with Your Baby or Toddler

3. dara says:

I’ve never seen anyone so excited about doing #2! LOL!

4. Oh, you are in trouble I’m sure!

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while!

5. Sky says:

Oh no!!! I’m not sure that you really wanted to open that can of worms Sheena!! LOL…

Skys last blog post..Update on Lucy

6. Lisa C says:

LOL….he’s too cute!!! Look at his smile. Girl, he’s going to get you for that one :)

Lisa Cs last blog post..Why I Left Robert For Amy

7. Keisha says:

LOL !!!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child so happy . :)
    Can’t wait to see what Greg has on you Sheena :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!

tanyettas last blog post..Help! Need advice for travel dates.

Oh my goodness. That is soo cute!! He looks so happy.

1stopmoms last blog post..Celebration of DaddyHood Giveaway