Our Playground Photoshoot

Remember Power To The Babies? Well, we finally got the rest of the pictures from that day uploaded. Yes, I know, that was practically a whole month ago. But hey, if I had an excuse as to why we took so long, I’d be inserting it here. So while I think one up, enjoy the pictures below!

:: Can’t view the slideshow? Click here! ::

I just love all the faces my little man makes!

Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com0Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com0Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com0Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com0Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com0Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.comOur Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.comOur Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com
Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com

Our Playground Photoshoot Sophistishe.com

14 Responses to “Our Playground Photoshoot”

1. These photos are great! You obviously chose a talented photographer, but you are a very photogenic family, too!

2. Chuck says:

This is a great photo shoot! Makes me smile just seeing how well you all fit together.

Chucks last blog post..Par for the course

3. Jared says:

Looks like you are enjoying this whole parenting thing! Very good pics!

Jareds last blog post..BEWARE! Swimming Children Have Super Powers!

4. Emma says:

Aw, your son is sooo cute!! I enjoy reading your website, just thought
    I’d leave a comment! Take care! =)

Emma

Emmas last blog post..Maybe a face to the name?

5. John Esberg says:

Now those are some beautiful pictures for a beautiful family. You are obviously doing a great job!

John Esbergs last blog post..Who Is Prince Harry’s Father?

you have a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love love love these photos.

consider them “STOLT” ;)

tanyettas last blog post..Traditions on Mane Street

7. Meghan says:

Holy Moley…just how cute is your baby!!!
    OMG!
    Pinchable for sure.

BTW, I have bookmarked your blog like last month.
    Totally love it!

Meghans last blog post..I Can’t Drive 55!

8. dara says:

those are some beautiful photos. and i know an excuse you can give…you were too busy taking care of another human being! and that’s a darn good excuse!!

daras last blog post..Digitize Your Shopping, Cooking

9. Michele P. says:

aw, what great pics! The three of you are all so photogenic! Loved them, thanks for sharing!

10. Renee says:

Your photos are adorable. What a beautiful family!

Renees last blog post..Good Morning!

11. Quiskaeya says:

You three make the cutest family ever! Boogie is such a cutie!

Quiskaeyas last blog post..7 Months of Bliss!

12. Kim says:

Look at how thin you are and you just had a baby.. (and these pics are when you first gave birth!!) They came out soo adorable!!!

Kims last blog post..Weekly Winners July 7-13 2008

13. Lisa C says:

LOL…I love them! What about the many faces on Mommy and Daddy, those are cute too ;-)

And no excuses necessary, we all understand Boogie has something to do with :-)

Lisa Cs last blog post..The Preserve Toothbrush Giveaway Winners Are….

i have actually seen these on you Flikr thingy (hope I spelled that one correctly!) They are so sweet! I especially love the crazy shots. Those are always fun! You all are one gorgeous family and Sheena, you look soooo good Miss HOTT Mama!!

Shelizas last blog post..Now That’s Some BULLS@#T !!!