I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House…

Just another one of the lovely perks of living with a breastfeeding mom.

This post, written by Greg, was originally posted at mommydaddyblog.com.

I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com0I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com0I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com0I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com0I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com0I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.comI Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.comI Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House... Sophistishe.com

20 Responses to “I Really Wish She Would Stop Leaving These Things Laying Around The House…”

1. Mocha Dad says:

Image how it feels to find one of these stuck to your shirt while you’re at work.

Mocha Dad’s last blog post: Mocha Dad: Mose Alexander

2. Elaine says:

Oh my golly that is funny! At least it doesn’t look used…. HA!

Elaine’s last blog post: Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This

3. Helen says:

OMG.. Hahhaa.. I try to be better at throwing them out when I’m done, but yeah, I can definitely relate. Dave hasn’t stepped on one yet, though, so you guys totally win the prize. Hahaha.

4. Holly says:

That is really hilarious, also loved the mental image of “land mines.”

5. Renee says:

Ha ha ah LOL to funny!!!!!

Renee’s last blog post: While I was sleeping

6. Jessica says:

Way too funny!

Jessica’s last blog post: As promised, sort of.

now that is funny as hell. those were the days!!!! mine would end up in the bed. :(

tanyetta’s last blog post: Parties when the parent’s aren’t home???????

8. What a perfect photo! I haven’t nursed in over 25 years… and I still laughed out loud!

9. Andrea says:

Oh my gosh that’s hilarious. Sounds just like our house. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! =)

This is Momma In Flip Flops2… the lovely one that regected your entrecard. Hey.. I’m learning. =)

Andrea’s last blog post: He’s a college student and so much more

10. Piper says:

Okay what a wonderful site! Just located you two while looking for a site or two out there that my sister in law Andrea could read.
    She’s expecting in November! This is perfect for her to seek some guidance off your experience! Thanks for putting your life out there for others to relate to.

11. So funny…..those where the days….

Donna at Blessed Nest’s last blog post: Froggy Mommy Wordless Wednesday

12. Oh my… that is too funny. I can remember using the washable ones, losing one and my hubby helping me look for it. Aahh the memories of nursing and all that a mommy & daddy go through! :o)

P.S. I absolutely love your site!!!

13. Lisa C says:

Ha Ha Ha!! Greg, that use to happen around here all the time. How about finding them in the washing machine shredded in all of our clean clothes…lol! Hated when that happened.

Those were the good ‘ole days ;-)

Lisa C’s last blog post: HomeSchooling With Toddlers Tip #2

14. Mommawannabe says:

LOL! Ehh I have not yet had the opportunity to use one of those but looking forward to it.

By the way, I love the overall design of your blog. Really nice!

Mommawannabe’s last blog post: Before it all happens…

15. OhCaptain says:

My wife used to do the same thing. Heaven forbid I’d leave a sock somewhere, but the pads were EVERYWHERE.

Just glad to know it wasn’t only in my house.

OhCaptain’s last blog post: 9 Years ago today…

16. Mandi says:

Oh that is FUNNY, mostly because I think most breastfeeding moms (myself included) has “been there done that”!! Hilarious!!

Mandi’s last blog post: And now for something less heavy…

17. Suzie says:

LOL! I was really bad about that too! Be careful- I threw some away in the bathroom and my toddler fished them out of the waste basket. One got stuck to the laminate in our bathroom and when I peeled it off the backing stayed stuck! I had to get a putty knife and scrape the sticky part off!

18. Daddy says:

Renee – They’re like land mines all throughout the house just waiting to be stepped on!

19. Okay, I am literally sitting here laughing out loud. That is a funny picture and I can so relate – I remember those days well.

Renee aka MekhisMoms last blog post..Diaper Cake Update