This post was originally posted at mommydaddyblog.com.
Memes are always fun to do and it’s been a while since we did our last Wordless Wednesday or Flashback Friday. Today we’re doing our first ever Thursday Thirteen! The theme of this Thursday Thirteen will be habits that we find annoying about each other! Hope you all enjoy!
His Annoying Habits
1. He takes a whole week to take out the trash. I don’t see why he can’t grab the trash and walk a good hmm I dunno 20ft to the trash can outside! It’s not even cold outside yet!
2. He leaves his holey socks neatly laid out on the floor. He lays them there just in case he’ll have to put them back on. 99% of his socks have holes on the balls of the feet from working in them. Before we moved, I threw away at least 10 pair of the rags! Guess what he’s getting for Christmas? I don’t want to see those on the floor either! Roll them up and put them somewhere in the closet!
3. Along with being to lazy to take out the trash, he’s too lazy to put his pop cans and water bottles in the trash. There are pop cans and water bottles all over the house. Uh, sorry does not cut it when his pop can castles come crashing to the ground, waking up the entire building! *RArrRnn*
4. He splashes water from the sink on to the bathroom counter. I’m tired of putting ads on Craiglist for free Koi fish ponds!
5. He has to give me an introduction to whatever he wants to talk about. Get to the point!!!
6. He rambles on and on! Again, get to the point!!!!!!
7. He expects me not to fart! It’s ok for him to stank up the covers, then ask me to smell the rancid aroma afterwards, but I can’t even let er rip in the bathroom with the door closed! I’m sorry but my stomach refuses to sacrifice relief just to please him.
Her Annoying Habits
8. She leaves Boogie’s dirty diapers on the floor.
Remember this? Well the same holds true for Boogie’s diapers too. For some reason she can’t seem to throw the diapers away and instead she lets them sit on the floor ALL DAY! It takes five seconds tops to take it to the garbage can and throw them away. So why can’t she do that??? It’s like she’s afraid they’re going to explode and the poo is going to splat all over her face or something! And on top of that, she always leaves them by my recliner. So I either find out about them the hard way, by way of A) smelling the wonderful odor of it while I’m enjoying a bowl of chili or B) stepping in it. How delightful.
9. She leaves the toilet lid up.
Ok I thought this was supposed to be a guy thing but apparently I thought wrong. She just can’t seem to put the toilet lid down for anything, even after she takes a dump and the smell travels back up the drain and smacks me in the face. I really wouldn’t have a problem if she’d leave both the lid and the seat up. That would just make less work for me when I need to take a leak. Yes, I’m that lazy.
10. She watches way too much HGTV for the average human being.
I swear this woman lives, breathes, and poops HGTV. She has it on ALL DAY. And nothing else. If I have to sit through another episode of House Hunters, my head is going to explode!
11. She takes way too long to get ready.
I understand the fact that she takes pride in her appearance, and I respect that. But why does it have to take her THREE hours to get ready when we’re just going to Walmart? Throw on anything and LET’S GO!
12. She collects way too many plants.
One plant is fine. Even two or three is ok. But please tell me what the purpose is behind having 40 plants in ONE room. It’s ridiculous! I can’t even maneuver around the living room without a plant stem poking me in the leg or a leaf grabbin’ my
ass (she won’t even let me curse on my OWN OUR blog!).
13. She tries to fart cutely.
Guys, remember way back when you thought girls didn’t fart? Or at least when they did, they smelled like flowers? WRONG! This woman’s farts can wipe out a forest. I don’t know how she packs so much punch in those things. The worse part is whenever she does fart, she always follows it with a cutesy “‘Scuse me!” No, the cuteness won’t bring back my nostril hairs after you just burned them out with your toxic gases.
All in all, we still love the crap out of each other, no matter how annoying the other’s habits may be!