Happy birthday to me.

Today is my birthday. I’m 2_. I choose to hide my age not because I’m afraid of being old, but because I expect to be taken seriously. This is something I decided to do once becoming a parent. Those who know my age, don’t blab!

Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com

My mother gave me cash, so I ordered a set of shelves I’ve been eyeing on JCP for a while. There’s two pictured, they’re sold separately. Each shelf unit retails for $139 each. They were marked down to $49 each. How about after I ordered them, they came down even lower to $39? *pfft*

Greg surprised me with the bridal set I wanted. It’s on its way. One day we’ll go get our marriage license. One thing at a time.

Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com

Greg’s grandmother has a “secret” package coming today. I wonder what it is. We planned on going to T.G.I. Fridays, but I’ve been splurging a lot on Ebay and Etsy, so we’ll go for Greg’s birthday (Dec 28th). We got coupons!

I have so much to write about, but I wanted to pop in and celebrate my birthday :).

Edit:
Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com
The Cosby Show Season 3 and some moolah was in the “secret” package!

Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com0Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com0Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com0Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com0Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com0Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.comHappy birthday to me. Sophistishe.comHappy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com
Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com

Happy birthday to me. Sophistishe.com

14 Responses to “Happy birthday to me.”

1. Oh no!! I totally did not know your birthday was in December!!! Ugh–blew that with the brunch girls. I wish you would’ve have said something!

Well, Happy (very belated) Birthday. (((hugs))) I feel so bad now for not having cake for your birthday.

2. Ana says:

Happy belated birthday ^.^

3. Jenn says:

Happy belated Birthday Sheena! :)

4. Kate says:

Aw happy belated birthday :) Your son is absolutely gorgeous by the way!!

5. Meredith says:

Happy belated Birthday! I know how old you are! ;)

6. Jessica says:

Happy Belated Birthday!

Love the shelves and your bridal set. :) And the Cosby Show? Oh my goodness, I totally LOVED that showing growing up!!

Awww, Happy birthday to you girl :)I wish I could hide my age, my kids tell anyone who asks!Good job on getting those shelves at such a deal!

8. Linda says:

“Happy Birthday” and my wish is for Greg and you to fulfill your dreams.

9. Tara says:

This is neither the time nor place, but I want you to know that your “policy” (lol) of not revealing how old you are has REALLY got me thinking…Got some plans in the works for 2010 that will TOTALLY turn that notion upside down! :)

But anyway, have a happy, happy birthday and I hope it’s everything a 2_-year-old could ask for! :)

10. Angie says:

I LOVE those shelves! You got them for a major steal!! That’s cool you two are both… lemme think… Capricorns? I bet you get along really well! Some of my besties are born in Dec! Hope you’re getting some rest. I feel for ya!

11. Carrington says:

Hmm, I should have totally done this “secret” age thing! Happy Birthday! I love those shelves, they are gorgeous! Oh, and that ring? Amazing- what a great present from your man! You totally deserve it all! Have a great day!

12. Quiskaeya says:

sounds like it’s starting off with a bang :D i love the bridal set!

Happy Birthday young lady! You know we take you seriously!! haha Enjoy your special day :)