You Too, Dad.

You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com

Last night, Jayden decided that Daddy needed his teeth brushed too.

You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com0You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com1You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com0You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com0You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com0You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.comYou Too, Dad. Sophistishe.comYou Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com
You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com

You Too, Dad. Sophistishe.com

12 Responses to “You Too, Dad.”

1. Nellie says:

Aw, this photo is real cute. He looks so serious about brushing those teeth.

2. That is PRECIOUS. Don’t ever let me come near Chicago LOL Your baby boy would come up missing and when you found him, he’d have a strong southern accent LMBO!!! :)
    .-= Kat @ For the Love of Chaos´s last blog ..Random Chaos LIVE: Calm Down & Tune Up! =-.

3. This indeed is adorable. Jayden and his daddy must sure share a great bond. Having your son ask you to brush your teeth for you is sweet.
    The effect of a very effective and responsible parenting.
    Daddy I’m quite sure loves his little Jayden. I recall the police officer and his son from the movie Cloudy (an animated film from Sony) by looking at this picture.
    This photograph will with no doubt make a good piece in both daddy and precious little Jayden’s room.

4. mandy says:

that is such a sweet photograph!
    .-= mandy´s last blog ..Kick! Punch! =-.

5. Thea says:

AWWW!!! so freaking cute, i love it!
    .-= Thea´s last blog ..Thea – Where ya been? =-.

SWEET!!! He is really growing up and how good of him to partake in good oral hygiene and sharing with daddy!

7. mandy says:

What an adorable photo!! I love your blog!! :)
    .-= mandy´s last blog ..You Spin Me Right Round, Baby =-.

PERFECT! SO SWEET!
    .-= tanyetta´s last blog ..I am Morbidly Obese. =-.

9. Gina says:

I love this pic!! Even though it’s a funny sort of thing, this should be something to frame and hang up on the wall, such a great shot!

10. kristin says:

He really is adorable!

11. Stesha says:

So sweet! The little man helping the big man brush his teeth:)

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha
    .-= Stesha´s last blog ..This Is The Post Where I Get Up Close And Personal With You, My Dear Readers =-.

12. You always capture the best moments. I love this! What’s funny is my husband, Jon, makes the same wincing face every time Kaydee does that to him.
    .-= Cat @ 3 Kids and Us´s last blog ..Crock Pot Cooking for a Party Crowd – Pot Roast Recipe =-.