Today, I packed his lunch for the first time.

Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com

We’re going on a picnic, today, to the park. Each mom is bringing lunch for their kiddos. Today, I packed Jayden’s lunch for the first time and I’m wondering if I even packed enough. He’s already had at least 10 slices of deli meat (no lie), a bowl of chips, and half of a peach raspberry muffin in the last hour. Growth spurt, yes?

Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com0Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com1Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com0Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com0Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com0Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.comToday, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.comToday, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com
Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com

Today, I packed his lunch for the first time. Sophistishe.com

8 Responses to “Today, I packed his lunch for the first time.”

1. Shannon says:

Looks yummy. My son went through his phase where he was eating everything in sight! He grew out of it, though. Now he’s a picky eater lol
    .-= Shannon´s last blog ..Some Kind Of Faith =-.

2. Thea says:

lmao. I’ll be experiencing this in a year or two? Yea kiddies can wolf down food. Hilarious!
    .-= Thea´s last blog ..Car Show NYC 4.2.10 =-.

I think you did really well. It looks good and it reminds me that I need to get some containers, lol. I plan on quite a few outings this summer

4. FutureMama says:

really?! the first time?! Oh man, I’m a crazy lady, I’m already thinking of picnics with the fam and packing things my poor girl won’t be able to eat for another year, haha!! Can we say *eager*??

Yummy though! Now I’m hungry! Plus all of that stuff looks so healthy! You’re a good mommy!!
    .-= FutureMama´s last blog ..If I Was a Rich Girl… =-.

5. Yakini says:

Mmmmm, this lunch looks healthy and yummy!!!! I’m looking forward to more of Chase’s teeth coming in so I can give him more variety in terms of meals.

Cute Lunch! Throw in some strawberries for me. Ooops, I meant for Jay :)
    .-= tanyetta´s last blog ..1000 kisses from Daddy is never enough! =-.

7. Joanna says:

Wow. He reminds me of Kayla, my oldest. She is 10 and going through growth spurts and eating us out of house and home! : ) Kelsie has her days as well. But that is great that he’s eating healthy. His lunch looks great! If I fix Kayla’s lunch she wants chips, chocolate and pudding. Shoulda started her out better.
    .-= Joanna´s last blog ..Publix What I’m Buying =-.

You are lucky that your boy eats that well. Mine hates anything with crunch or texture and does not eat meat. What a cute lunch :)