Today was a veg day.

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

Yesterday night seemed endless. Jayden hadn’t napped at all during the day and he would not go to sleep at bedtime. He went down twice well past midnight and woke up both times. He finally went down for good around 6am. 6am people. We had to get up at 10am because our landlords stopped by to inspect. Yay.

Today was a veg day. We were so slugged out. We had plans to go grocery shopping, but I opted for noodles and Dominos instead.

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

Jayden’s been hijacking my journal for doodles, so we brought out his paper and crayons so that he could color. I added the Clamp-On Paper Center to our wishlist. I think it’s exactly what he needs.

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

I have a new post up today at coNectar. If you’re looking for Easter ideas, activities, or recipes, you should check it out :).

We are celebrating Earth Hour as I type this. Every light in the house has been turned off.

My blog currently looks like this.

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

So I’ll wait until the next hour to publish this post.

How was your Saturday?

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com0Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com0Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com0Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com0Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com0Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.comToday was a veg day. Sophistishe.comToday was a veg day. Sophistishe.com
Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

Today was a veg day. Sophistishe.com

7 Responses to “Today was a veg day.”

1. Greg says:

Testing, testing, 1 2 3

Looks like it was a really good day to me! My Saturday was very productive as far as tackling some house chores go. Otherwise, we chilled :)
    .-= Sheliza´s last blog ..Brie, artist and photographer =-.

3. Stephanie says:

We all need “noodle & pizza days” sometimes. For sure. :)
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..3.1 Miles of Smiles (+ Sweat) =-.

4. Joanna says:

Oh no! I remember those days. Luckily they grow out of it. Kelsie no longer takes naps…hmmm. I wonder what she will be doing this fall when she starts Kindergarten and they take naps. : )

I have never seen that clamp paper station thing. That looks really great, I think we need to get one of those as well. Both girls are in to art! I think I’ll have to check that out for birthdays.
    .-= Joanna´s last blog ..Pizza Roll Ups What’s for Dinner Friday Edition =-.

5. Max Reddick says:

Well, my wife and I are on the flip side of the child raising spectrum. While you are just getting started, our children are 14 and 15, and we are almost back to the empty nest.

However, we spend so much time concentrating on the needs of our children that we often find ourselves neglecting our relationship. So, on today, Saturday, we decided to go on a date. We went out to dinner and to a comedy show. And guess what we discussed? Our children. We’ve decided to do it again, and this time we will not spend so much time discussing the children, but get back to some old fashion romance.
    .-= Max Reddick´s last blog ..Because (Sometimes) I’m Just Immature =-.

6. Kris Cain says:

Oh girl… I feel for you! Fussy babies are no fun! 6am??? Wow! I hope you get some rest tonight.

I had a completely lazy day today. I did do laundry, change sheets and cook for 4 kids 3 times. But mostly I stayed in my jammies all day long. Ahh… Except for 10 minutes when I asked the girls “Can I trust you to watch your brothers and sit and watch TV for 5 minutes while I run to the gas station for milk?” One said “Yes”, the other said “No.” I said “Well at least you are honest.” LOL!! But I convinced her to give it a try and my trip was successful. :) I got milk, Cherry Pepsi, and $15 in gas and was back in 6 minutes flat, and my house was still standing. LOL!!

Ok, why do I feel like I totally just posted a blog post on your blog?? ROFL!! I am stealing it…
    .-= Kris Cain´s last blog ..I’m speaking at Gleek Retreat! =-.