Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz

The night before his birthday, we grilled meats and baked cupcakes.

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

This cupcake was decorated by Greg. I crossed out his #fail at writing Boogie.

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

The day of, Greg blew up balloons and put up streamers.

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

Jayden greeted his guests completely bottomless. He was convinced he was supposed to walk around in his birthday suit.

#sorryidontpostpicsofmykidnaked

He had a little ‘tude all day. Every other word that came out of his mouth was, “No.”

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

He got it together towards the end of the party.

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

More photos on Flickr…
I didn’t take as many as last year!

Here’s a video recap. Excuse the singing around 1:42.

Thanks to everyone who wished our little guy a happy birthday!

Special thanks to 191 Unlimited for sending over the purple big boy shirt and Wilton for sending us a generous package of cake baking accessories! Stay tuned for a fabulous Wilton giveaway!

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com0Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com0Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com0Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com0Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com0Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.comAnother Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.comAnother Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com
Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz Sophistishe.com

15 Responses to “Another Wonderful Birthday For The Boogz”

1. Alisa N says:

I luv the big boy shirt and Boogie cupcake. It looks like he had so much fun! As always thanks for sharing the cutest pics EVER :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    .-= tanyetta´s last blog ..Sunset at Blue Angel Recreation Park! =-.

3. Naomi says:

Aww, so sweet! Hope he had a great time, even with pants…
    .-= Naomi´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday- In the Yard, Yesterday =-.

4. Carla says:

I know I’m late with this, but I read your blog often and I’m glad to see that your little guy had a wonderful celebration. Kids grow so quickly!

5. Elizabeth says:

You know I think he is THE CUTEST! The photo of him with the balloon is my favorite, he is just too adorable! Happy Birthday Boogie!
    .-= Elizabeth´s last blog ..Dear readers of MY blog Table for Five, I have to tell you something =-.

Even with the ‘tude he is so handsome. You already know I am loving that shirt. I am going to have to check that store out. The cupcakes look great, I am baking a bunch in the morning for Nannah’s birthday.
    .-= 1stopmom´s last blog ..ASHA Twitter Event =-.

7. Yakini says:

Omg, he is the cutest little thing ever! Lmao @ him having a ‘tude at the beginning of the party. Awww! I see he warmed up by the end, smiling all happily. What a handsome boy!

The cupcakes are cute!!!

8. Every time I see photos of Jay, I just want to snatch him up and squeeze his cheeks! He is so adorable! Happy belated birthday to Boogie, and good job on the cupcakes! I need to get one of those nifty star shaped baking pans :)
    .-= Jennae @ Green Your Decor´s last blog ..Drab or Fab: Recycled Papier Mache Rhino & Zebra Heads =-.

9. Joanna says:

How cute! Everything from the birthday suit to the pouty face to his big smiles! He is such a cutie…And those cupcakes looked yummy! Plus I never knew that there were star shaped tins! I have got to hunt that down. Is that blue icing sorta glittery as well?! At least it looked that way from the pics. If so that is fabulous!
    .-= Joanna´s last blog ..Rhubarb Crumble =-.

10. Stephanie says:

He is adorable in his purple button-up!

And I love your ERGO. I have the dark chocolate colored one (best carrier ever!), but I love the gray one you are wearing too.
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..the “sameness” blues =-.

11. He is so cute! Happy Birthday Jayden! Loved the look on his face when everyone sang to him.

12. Brittany says:

Happy birthday, baby boy! I absolutely adore his attitude face. SO cute! And those cuppy cakes look yum yum!

How cute!! I just love the heart shaped cupcakes and I got so tickled by the photo of him grinnin’ whilst hanging out on your back! It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing!! Well it seems that he had a great birthday and he is blessed to have such loving and warm people in his life :)

14. Great job on the cupcakes (even the fail at writing Boogie, LOL). Jayden’s little pouty face is so cute and him flashing his goodies at everyone must have been a sight, LOL. It looks like he enjoyed his special day.
    .-= Ms. Understood´s last blog ..My Mii is chubby =-.

15. Lori says:

OMG, so stinkin’ cute!!!! Happy Birthday Boogz!! LOVE the stars:)
    .-= Lori´s last blog ..Name that Blogger =-.