I’ve used three of the colors so far; Creamy, Tosca, and Robyn. The Creamy color was a bit too bright to use on my entire nail. I will probably use it to stencil my nails my nails from now on. Tosca and Robyn both went on smoothly and all I really needed was ONE coat! The Tosca lasted a week before it started to show significant signs of wear. I painted my nails in Robyn last Wednesday. It’s still fresh. I’m so glad I decided to take advantage of the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange, I am very happy with the quality of Zoya so far and I’m actually itching to do another exchange.
There’s still time to green you nail polish collection! Zoya will be accepting exchanges through June 30, 2010.
1. Sign up for an account wit Zoya and select the number of bottles you will be exchanging.
2. Choose your favorite colors.
3. Pay for your polish at a 50% discount ($3.50 per bottle).
4. Print receipt and ship with your unwanted nail color. Shipping is your responsibility.
5. Since USPS considers nail polish a hazardous item, check with your local post office for instructions on how to ship nail polish. Alternatively, you can ship UPS Ground. I shipped mine UPS Ground in a small box for $7.67.
6. In a week or so after shipping off your unwanted nail color, you’ll have your new polish!
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Zoya Wishes: Holiday & Winter ’14 Collection - October 20, 2014
- Win $5,000 in the 2014 Crock-Pot Crock-Star Contest! - October 18, 2014
- Chipotle Chicken Fajitas - October 5, 2014