We’re going on a trip…

We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com

in our favorite rocket ship, Zooming through the sky… Little Einsteins!

It has taken Jayden a while to accept TV as a form of entertainment, but he has finally found a show (besides his Sukey’s Circle DVD) which he has become fascinated with; those little guys up there *points up*.

Little Einsteins has taken over our household. When he requests “Einyines”, there’s no turning back! We use On Demand service to watch four episodes which are eventually swapped out for new ones. Each day, he’ll curl up under a blanket to watch each episode, sometimes twice! While I am not exactly Einyined out, I do think it’s time we get him his very own personal pair of headphones so that he can stop hijacking our TV time. He’d be able to enjoy his favorite rocketship and friends on the computer.

At yesterday’s playdate, he found a toy Rocket and exclaimed, “Einyines! Einyines!” So now, I’ve gone on a mission searching for a few toys, DVDS, and activities he may enjoy. We’ve printed out coloring sheets from the Little Einsteins website and he was excited to color them while watching Einyines, of course.

I have a feeling we’re going to be partying with Little Einsteins on his 3rd birthday. Take a look at this cake. Now, that’s talent! I cannot believe it!

We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com
We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com

Do your kids have any favorite shows that they like to watch?

We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com3We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com0We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com1We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com0We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com1We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.comWe’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.comWe’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com
We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com

We’re going on a trip… Sophistishe.com

9 Responses to “We’re going on a trip…”

1. Stacie says:

My kids were crazy about Little Einsteins, and still are. They know the theme song by heart, lol. They used to love The DoodleBops…at least I think that’s what they were called. I don’t miss that show! :^D

2. Shannon says:

My son is obsessed with the Cars pixar. He has everything you can imagine associated with the movie, even the racecar bed, which ran me about $300 but it was well worth it because he actually sleeps in it lol

3. My son was a HUGE Little Einsteins freak from about 18 months to 24 months. We currently have 62 episodes (yes, 62!!) saved in our DVR. I used to think LE was the best show on TV, but now that we’ve moved on to The Backyardigans, I have to say, LE rarely gets watched anymore. The Backyardigans is such a fantastic show, filled with awesome adventures and the most amazing music.
    Little Einsteins toys are tough to find, but there are small dolls available at Toys R Us and some stuff on eBay, but it’s usually overpriced cause the stuff is so hard to come by.
    Oh, and if anyone knows where I can find some Backyardigans underwear, please let me know. My son swears he’ll go on the potty if I get him Backyardigans underwear!

@Elita @ Blacktating, I’ve been having a hard time finding LE toys too. I’m bidding on some used things on Ebay. Found some activity books there too. Get some Backyardigans iron ons and iron them on some solid undies, he’ll never know the difference!

4. Nicole May says:

AMAZING cake! My son was very much into the Little Einsteins. His second and third birthday parties were Little Einstein themed. Wish I could have gotten him an awesome cake like that!
    The show grew on me and now he doesn’t even watch it anymore. He’s only 4! He’s into superheros now, Spiderman, Ironman, etc.

5. Zoe will be 2 next week and she’s yet to become interested in the television whatsoever. My son likes anything with karate and my girls adore Hannah Montana (of course) but if you try to put Zoe in front of the TV she looks at you and says, “No TB.” haha

@Kat @ For the Love of Chaos,

HAHA! NO TB! Reminds me so much of Jay. When the Sunny Delight commercial comes on, Jay’s like, “No, shine on!”

6. jennydecki says:

My kids are as bad as I am. I turn on channel 1301 (HD Kids Multichannel) and they flip through five channels of HD kids’ content. They used to watch the non-HD one that has twice as many channels, but also is seems all those other channels have commercials. So I stick with less choices – they’re still happy :)