Still A Baby In My Eyes

You’re growing tall and that scrumptious face of yours keeps maturing. Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com

Some chub’s still present.Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com

Belly. Knobby knees. Curled legs.Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com

Last year’s swim diaper still fits, but for how long?
Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com
What are we going to do?

Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com0Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com2Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com0Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com0Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com0Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.comStill A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.comStill A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com
Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com

Still A Baby In My Eyes Sophistishe.com

12 Responses to “Still A Baby In My Eyes”

1. Eva says:

Wow,he is so cute, those chubby cheeks..Babies are sooo innocent…

Aww!! He is so cute in his "baby" pool! YES, he is still a baby. I still say things like "the baby's asleep" or "is the baby okay?"

3. Sue says:

Aw, what a little doll! Still looks like a baby to me:) Enjoy that "babyness" while you can!

4. Kristen says:

He is so handsome. And he'll always be your baby. I am 20 years old and my father always tells me how I am his baby no matter what; he still tries to hold my hand while crossing the street!

5. Yakini says:

Omg, too cute for words!!! Look how tall he is getting!

I bet that water was so refreshing!

6. Nicole says:

Aw. I think they'll always be a baby in our eyes. Wait until it gets close to him going to college and you'll be looking for suport groups lol. He looks like he's having so much fun in the pool.

7. Ashley says:

Oh my goodness you have got yourself a handsome boy! I don't have a child, but my little sister and I are 11 years apart so I understand what it's like to watch someone grow up. It seems like just yesterday I was teaching her to walk and talk. I remember having her be my model for pictures. Now, she's about to be 13 and has got her own things going on now. It's saddening, but also a great feeling at the same time.

8. Watching the little boogers grow is one of the hardest parts of parenting for me. Pretty soon you're going to blink and he'll be walking to the bus stop.

9. Joanna says:

I hate how fast they grow up! Kelsie is going to be 5 in August…this is about the time I started begging Zack to have another one…When Kayla was in Kindergarten. I'm trying to hold out until next year…I really am. We have so much we want to accomplish before we have another one, but it's so hard.

10. Awww . . . your little dude is growing up. I hear it happens so fast it could make your head spin. Enjoy every moment.