And the winner is…Ed Nemmers! Congrats!
I had the opportunity to preview Charismatic Kid: The New Breed Of Superhero, a new ebook written by Anthony Recenello aka @charismatickid on Twitter. You can read my semi-review ( here ). Below, you can find some of the book’s highlights as well as details on how you can win your very own copy of this resourceful modern parenting ebook!
This book is for parents interested in training their children to be superstars at making friends, confident leaders among their classmates, and the ones who come out of future job interviews hired on their personality alone. Charisma is the name of the game, and this is the only book that teaches you how to be the most charismatic family on the planet on the inside and out. Over 200-pages of life-changing content on each page.
- Discover the REAL way to reward good behavior, while ignoring the bad.
- Teach them what it means to be a “selfless person.”
- Highly potent body language techniques that can disarm a bully before he has a chance to strike.
Games and Exercises
- Daily after-school activities that are sure turn your child from a video game junkie into a movie producer, artist, musician, or entrepreneur.
Anthony would like to give a copy of the Charismatic Kid ebook to one Sophistishe reader! For a chance to win… in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), tell me what makes your child a Charismatic Kid or some things you’re already doing to boost your child’s confidence and charisma.
This giveaway will close October 1st, 2010 at 7PM CST. You may want to take a look at my basic giveaway rules. Good luck!
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Get A Head Start At Walmart’s Pre-Black Friday Sale - November 23, 2014
- Slow Cooker Broccoli & Sausage Mac & Cheese - November 18, 2014
- Walmart’s Black Friday Deals & Shopping Tips - November 15, 2014