Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts

Last Thursday, Michelle and I swapped services and photographed each other’s families’ Holiday photos. What should have been a family photo shoot, turned into a couple shoot. You just can’t get an antsy toddler to sit still in a house of dogs and a doggy door taunting him! So while Jayden ran all willy nilly, Greg and I caked it up for the camera. Scroll along for pure bliss!

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

More on Flickr…

Happy Holidays!

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com0Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com5Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com0Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com0Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com0Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.comHoliday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.comHoliday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com
Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts Sophistishe.com

15 Responses to “Holiday Photos, Giggles & Snorts”

1. I’m all “latetified,” but wanted to tell you how great are your holiday pictures. You have a beautiful family. You and Greg truly did “cake it” up really well.

2. Sheena says:

Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate your comments and compliments!

3. Great pics. I love the one of your son with the dramatic face between the two of you.

4. Alisa N. says:

I said it on FB already but I luv all of them. My favorite is the one with J in the background playing with the tree. I hope we get a holiday shoot in next year. It’s impossible to get both girls to sit still at times.

5. What a lovely family! I can *feel* the love and joy just by looking at these photos. And that last one with all three of you… just precious!

Hi!!! I saw a link to your blog over at New York Chica. Lisa did a great job at giving you a shout-out this week! I decided to pay a visit and I’m happy that I did. As a [relatively] new blogger, I love connecting with other bloggers, mommies, women of color. I’m your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (http://momdelicious.blogspot.com) and I’ve also connected with you on FB by “liking” your page (www.facebook.com/mommydelicious).

I look forward to reading more of your posts and connecting with you even more through our writing.

Cheers! And, Happy Holidays.

PS: You are very blessed to have such a beautiful family.

6. I had so much fun!! Thank you! :)

7. Kim says:

Your family is adorable! Those are great holiday pictures!!!

8. The Christmas photos are TOO pretty Sheena. I LOVE them. I have never taken couple photos, but if I ever do this is how I would want them to look. Your friend did an excellent job. (I would love to see the photos that you took of her and her family.) Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. I hope y’all are very blessed during this holiday season.

Take care,
    Shynea

9. That last one is my favorite, but they are all gorgeous!

10. Nikkki @ Mommy Factor says:

Great holiday photos.

11. Kristie says:

You have such a beautiful family! Great pictures! :-)

They ALL came out so nice! I can’t pick my favorite. I love Jay’s haircut. He looks like such a big boy. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best for 2011!

13. Awwww! These photos are awesome!

14. Jenn says:

All of the photos are so freaking cute. I love how Jayden is totally hamming it up for the camera — and flashing it too!