Jay’s Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves

Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com

1. See Kai Run Brown & Cream Argyle Loafer – $23.99
2. Crocband Sneak – $18.99
3. Mad Engine “I Am Woody” Tee – $8.99

Zulily and The Mini Social are private shopping sites that offer designer brands for mom, baby, and kiddo up to 60-70% off! Please, pretty please consider signing up for both Zulily and The Mini Social. It’s free, plus I’ll receive a credit (if you make a purchase) to use towards some new gear for my lil’ man who has his own style!

Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com
Non-matching Thomas & Friends PJs + Black Chucks. Small Style, kid fashion every Thursday.

Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com0Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com6Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com2Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com0Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com0Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.comJays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.comJays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com
Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com

Jays Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves Sophistishe.com

13 Responses to “Jay’s Zulily & The Mini Social Must Haves”

1. Shelly says:

How funny! Brie dresses like Jay all the time. She feels that matching is not that big a deal.

I think he gets it from me, lol. I’ll match my clothes and have shoes and a purse in the wrong scheme. But it works!

2. I love those sites as well! great deals and great clothes!

Following you from Friendly Friday Follow blog hop. Please visit us and follow back if you can! Thanks so much and have a great day!

Krissy @ Mommy Misc

3. What a cutie!

I’m a new follower from Friendly Friday. Congrats on being featured! Nice to meet you. Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

Wife on the Roller Coaster

4. Naomi says:

He’s got some pizazz!

5. kristin says:

How cute are his pjs!

6. Morgan says:

Oh.my.goodness, how adorable is he? Seriously, so cute! I love both The Mini Social and Zulily, too. I love that you get credit for others signing up. It makes great deals even better.
    Thank you so much for participating in Small Style!

:) Morgan, thanks so much for starting such a fun feature. I look forward to participating weekly – I need to do some shopping for him soon! Zulily & The Mini Social rooock!

7. I think I’ll sign up, although I have signed up for I don’t know how many of these things and oh how my inbox is flooded with so many sales every morning! haha.

8. Joanna says:

What cute items! I have never shopped with Zulily before. I’m going to check them out!