Oh, the Places You’ll Sleep!

Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com

Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com0Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com3Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com0Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com0Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com0Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.comOh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.comOh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com
Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com

Oh, the Places Youll Sleep! Sophistishe.com

20 Responses to “Oh, the Places You’ll Sleep!”

1. Kristina says:

awwww how adorable! such a priceless photo! this one’s a photo to keep and the caption is oh so right and cute!

2. OMG!!! How CUTE! I once caught my son (when he was 13 months old) when he fell asleep in the floor right NEXT to his crib. I was in the kitchen doing dishes for about 5 minutes, and when I went to look for him, he was knocked out cold. But this picture…. so much more priceless. LOL.

3. Yakini says:

Hahaha! This is hysterical.
    I guess as hard as they (“toddlers”) fight it, their little bodies just crash when it finally succumbs to sleep. And anywhere goes!

4. tracy says:

it took me a minute to realize that those are stairs. haha. what a cutie pie!
    this looks much safer than what i used to do on the stairs when i was little…
    we used to pull the comforter off of the bed and use it to slide down the stairs (the stairs that led to the basement.. what a hard concrete floor nonetheless!)

oh the things kids do!

5. Lisa's Chaos says:

Adorable! Kids do sleep in some odd spots. :)

6. Shannon says:

That’s adorable! My children tend to fall asleep in the weirdest places also..

7. MamaWhimsy says:

How sweet! Some awesome balance there too. I love the whole little setup complete with pillow.

8. Shelly says:

William just saw this and said in his cutie babyish voice “Wook a baby is sleeping with his blanket”

Jay is so sweet sleeping so peacefully :)

9. Joanna says:

How cute!! I can’t believe he’s sleeping on a stair but hey at this age mine had the hardest time getting to sleep and I finally got to where I wouldn’t wake them even in the silliest of places.

10. Joules says:

That is so sweet! I love that he brought his blanket and pillow to make a bed there:)

11. Selective Sensualist says:

This is absolutely precious!

12. Lol…the boy was comfortable :) This is a sweet photo!

You gotta love this one. He looks so cute!!

14. TOOO cute!! (I had to come back and type more, said my comment was too short!)

15. Crissy says:

That is so funny, because my kid would never just fall asleep in weird places (or even logical places) like most little kids. He fights sleep tooth and nail, still!

16. My sons never slept in beds. It was always the floor for them.

Adorable.

17. What a great shot, love the caption!

18. How sweet! I love this picture.

19. Roberta says:

Cute, I like how u just make him comfortable