Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com

Like the wick on a burning candle, the years seem to wane before my eyes. Today, our little man turned three.

Three.

This morning, I made chocolate chip blueberry muffins and we gave him his new tricycle which he calls his “prize”.

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com

We ran some errands which included picking up some special items for him like an aquarium kit and Betta, and some toys for outside. Here are some mobile photos from today.

I’m way too tired to edit and upload the rest of the photos from my camera, but I will later this week. We’re calling it an early night since Jayden fell out shortly after we got home. Oh, and that dinosaur birthday cake that I told you all about? Saving it for his party next week! Goodnight and thanks for the birthday wishes! ♥

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com0Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com5Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com1Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com0Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com0Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.comHappy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.comHappy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com
Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden! Sophistishe.com

18 Responses to “Happy 3rd Birthday, Jayden!”

1. Mandi says:

Oh my goodness, 3 years? I can’t believe I’ve been following your blog that long, I remember his sweet little baby pictures!! Happy birthday little man!!

2. Your little man is so cute and your pictures are great. Looks like a good birthday and a good life.

Best,

elena

3. Jenny says:

Aww happy b-day little guy! :D He’s getting so big!

4. Happy Belated birthday Jayden!

5. Kathleen says:

Happy birthday to your sweet little guy! I can’t believe our boys are 3–it’s frightening how fast it goes by! I’m glad that I get to watch Jay grow up a bit via your blog. And happy birth-day to you too Mama!

6. Crissy says:

Aww, happy birthday to your handsome little boy.

7. Cheri D says:

What a cutie pie! I remember when you were pregnant with Jayden. It doesn’t seem like it has been 3 years! I love your photos!

8. tx sweetie says:

happy birthday to your little man! he looks like a happy good which is awesome. I have a 3 yrs. old girl also named Jadyn!

my WW is up too, it’s here Oh Oh, Bobos!

9. Rachelle says:

Can I get a prize for my birthday? Such a cool way to put it!
    Happy birthday Jayden!
    I love the photos, S.

Rachelle,

I thought it was so cute. He comes down the stairs asking for his prize.

Thanks and thanks! :)

Tell him Happy Birthday. From my kids too! I can’t believe he is three! He is so handsome and just look at that smile :) I hope he enjoys his prize.

11. Yakini says:

Happy Birthday to Jayden! Oh my gosh, look how mature he looks… make him stop! lol

So cute!!! AND looking like your straight-up twin in that last photo of him smiling.

Yakini,

Thank you! Sometimes he reminds me of a lil tween. He totally looks like my mini me and the last photo!

12. Toni says:

What a cutie…happy birthday little man!