SUBWAY’s Orchard Chicken Salad Sub. Read my review here.
You’re Invited to the Subway Twitness Party!
SUBWAY invites you to a Twitter Fitness Party this Tuesday, May 10th at 8:00pm EST/7:00pm CST—where they’ll discuss all things fitness. They want to hear about your goals, how you keep yourself motivated and overcome hurdles—they’ll even throw in a few challenges. The party will take place during the new episode of Biggest Loser, so it’s encouraged you tune in! To participate and follow the conversation, use #commit2fit in all your tweets. Additionally they’ll be raffling off prizes during the party: two “Commitment Kits” and one grand prize: a Play Station Game Console with EA Sports Active games!
Commitment Kits contain:
- $10 SUBWAY card to try May’s featured sandwich (Orchard Chicken Salad) and 6″ Fresh Fit option with 8g fat and 376 calories
- $25 Champs gift card
RSVP on co-host, Leah Segedie’s (a.k.a. @bookieboo), Mamavation blog.
Winner: Jeff (hellrzr)
Let me know what your favorite SUBWAY sandwich is!
Leave a separate comment for each entry you complete.
- Become a Facebook Fan of Sophistishe.
- Follow @sheenatatum on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Sophistishe’s RSS feed.
- Like this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily!
Comments will close on May 17, 2011 at 7PM CST. A winner from the U.S. will then be randomly selected and announced at the top of this post. Check out my Giveaway Rules if you have any questions. Good luck!