SUBWAY’s Orchard Chicken Salad Sub. Read my review here.
You’re Invited to the Subway Twitness Party!
SUBWAY invites you to a Twitter Fitness Party this Tuesday, May 10th at 8:00pm EST/7:00pm CST—where they’ll discuss all things fitness. They want to hear about your goals, how you keep yourself motivated and overcome hurdles—they’ll even throw in a few challenges. The party will take place during the new episode of Biggest Loser, so it’s encouraged you tune in! To participate and follow the conversation, use #commit2fit in all your tweets. Additionally they’ll be raffling off prizes during the party: two “Commitment Kits” and one grand prize: a Play Station Game Console with EA Sports Active games!
Commitment Kits contain:
- $10 SUBWAY card to try May’s featured sandwich (Orchard Chicken Salad) and 6″ Fresh Fit option with 8g fat and 376 calories
- $25 Champs gift card
RSVP on co-host, Leah Segedie’s (a.k.a. @bookieboo), Mamavation blog.
Winner: Jeff (hellrzr)
Let me know what your favorite SUBWAY sandwich is!
Leave a separate comment for each entry you complete.
- Become a Facebook Fan of Sophistishe.
- Follow @sheenatatum on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Sophistishe’s RSS feed.
- Like this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily!
Comments will close on May 17, 2011 at 7PM CST. A winner from the U.S. will then be randomly selected and announced at the top of this post. Check out my Giveaway Rules if you have any questions. Good luck!
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Back to School // Cereal Breakfast Muffins - July 21, 2014
- Mijo Style: Argyle Summer Casual Featuring Naartjie Kids - July 14, 2014
- July 4th Mijo Style: Red, White, & Awesome Boys - July 3, 2014