And the winners are… Paula Hafner and Carol F! Congrats!
For Mother’s Day I never expect gifts, but they are a nice gesture and pick-me-up. I love gifts that help me be a better mom such as cookware and eco-friendly cleaning products, gifts that help me remember myself such as spa products or a shirt. Western Union with Wakefield Research conducted a survey on shopping for Mother’s Day gifts with some interesting results.
On Finding The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
It’s not so easy to find mom that perfect Mother’s Day gift. 52% of Americans report their top gripe for gifting to mom is they don’t know what she wants, and 43% say they can’t afford what they really want to purchase. This May, give a gift mom wants and stay within your budget by giving cash. Sometimes the most traditional Mother’s day gift can fall short. A recent survey by Western Union found that 74% of adults admit their mother would rather receive $50 cash than a $50 bouquet of flowers.
For Mother’s Day, Western Union offers gift cards in amounts up to $100 and include a customizable printed greeting card and a personalized voice message inspired by the Love in Any Language campaign. The campaign takes the approach of using music, which is universally used to express love towards others in any language, as a way to empower consumers during the Mother’s Day season.
Western Union has provided me with a $50 Western Union Visa and 2 to give away to my readers!
Let me know what you’d like to purchase if you won!
Leave a separate comment for each entry you complete.
- Comment on my Outdoor Living Space Makeover. Each comment = an extra entry.
- Become a Facebook Fan of Sophistishe.
- Follow @sheenatatum on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Sophistishe’s RSS feed.
- Like this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily!
Comments will close on May 9th, 2011 at 7PM CST. A winner from the U.S. will then be randomly selected and announced at the top of this post. Check out my Giveaway Rules if you have any questions. Good luck!
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Party Organically With VitaFrute Cocktails - September 8, 2014
- Back to School // Apparel Essentials & Drawer Organizing - August 31, 2014
- Back to School // Command Center & Portable Homework Station - August 31, 2014