Nails to the Yeah! is back as a monthly link up! Every month I will be offering prizes to participants as a thank you and as a way to encourage participants to pamper themselves every once and a while! So without further ado, let’s share our nails! Here are mine as of today featuring an easy tutorial of how I did them :).
1. Paint your nails nude. Use as many coats it takes for full coverage. Let dry.
2. Paint a pink isosceles-like (lol) triangle on your nails. The lower left of the nail will be the starting point. Go over for full coverage. Let dry.
3. Draw a diagonal line along the line where the pink a nude colors meet using silver glitter nail art. Let dry.
4. Repeat this step using a gold nail art, drawing the line where the silver glitter and pink colors meet. Covering some of the silver is fine. Let dry, seal nails with a clear top coat, and clean up the edges.
All it took was 30 minutes for me to achieve this salon fresh look. Here’s the same style in black and turquoise! Love it!
Julep is this month’s Nails to the Yeah! sponsor! I will randomly draw a winner from the link up to receive Heather, Leah, and the Pomegranate Scrub! The link collection with close at 11:59PM CST on February 29th, 2012. You can link up your nails 5 times each month. Be sure to leave a comment after linking up your photos (Blog, Instagram, Flickr, etc.) so I have a way of contacting you if you win! If you are interested in joining the Julep Maven program, consider using code SHEENATATUM to get your introductory Julep Box (valued over $40) for only $5!
Show me your nails!
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Rekindling Our Love of Dogs - August 19, 2014
- Cool, Calm & Connected With T-Mobile’s Free Data Plan - August 15, 2014
- Back to School // 10 Meal Planning Printables You’ll Love - August 15, 2014