With Summer in full swing, we have been spending a lot of time outside including grilling and snacking on the patio. Jayden is always talking about picnics, tea parties, and outside parties (the fair), so I want to make sure he has memories of those fun times. It doesn’t take much to create a nice little summer picnic. It can be as simple as enjoying a salad with grilled chicken skillet tossed in Kraft’s Sizzling Salads Spicy Fajita dressing, with Honey Maid graham crackers as a sweet treat, and a cup of Country Maid’s Lemonade Iced Tea to wash it all down. It’s such a simple thing to do that offers a great time and a lifetime memories.
On a larger scale…
Kraft wants to know your big cookout plans for the 4th of July. Kraft is offering $2,500 in cash prizes to Pinterest users who create a pinboard of what they would bring (or are bringing) to their ultimate 4th of July cookout!
How to enter:
1. Go to pinterest.com/kraftrecipes and follow Kraft.
2. Create a new board called “Kraft Recipes Pin and Win.” The board name must include Kraft Recipes and be categorized under Food & Drink.
4. Email the URL link of your Kraft Recipes Pin and Win board to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win one of ten $200 American Express gift card first prizes or the grand prize of a $500 American Express gift card!
Kraft is offering one Sophistishe reader a Backyard Party Hostess Prize Pack that includes summertime essentials for entertaining friends and family: HONEY MAID, KOOL-AID Drink Mixes, COUNTRY TIME Drink Mixes, and KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS Dinner Kits as well as a Chill Salad Bowl with Salad Servers, Colorwheel Serving Tray and a Rubbermaid Carafe for serving your guests in festive style!
Giveaway ends on June 28th, 2012 at 12:01 EST. A winner in the U.S. will be randomly selected and announced in the Rafflecopter widget above. Check out my Giveaway Rules if you have any questions. Good luck!
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Sophistishe.
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Back to School // Cereal Breakfast Muffins - July 21, 2014
- Mijo Style: Argyle Summer Casual Featuring Naartjie Kids - July 14, 2014
- July 4th Mijo Style: Red, White, & Awesome Boys - July 3, 2014