Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & It’s a…

I am already so late with this post, I am going to get straight to the point because I know you all are waiting on the gender reveal and nothing much has been going on lately. Baby has opened up a club in my belly. Every night, there’s a party goin’ on at Club Tiny Human. I wish I didn’t have to pee so much, but eh what can you do when you have a baby burrowing and stretching in your crotch? I go through bouts of having sore shins and weak knees (usually as I’m gaining another lb) with occasional foot swelling when standing too long, but other than that everything’s great.

So on July 13th, after at least 20 minutes of trying to examine and photograph the baby (this one does not like to cooperate at.all.), we found out that we are having a…

Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com

::: hover over photo to reveal gender, click here if hovering doesn’t work :::

After finding out, we stopped at a quaint candy shop in town and grabbed some gummy bears; 1, because I’ve been craving them, and 2, because I thought it’d make a cute prop for the gender reveal. Excuse the messy nails, I had just done them a few minutes before dumping the gummy bears into my hands. The sun was setting, I was grilling, and Jayden was ready for his bath. Had to be quick!

For those of you who’ve been waiting for the baby registry, here it is. No pressure! :-)

:: Baby Registry ::

And here are my biweekly silhouette shots. I am going to go ahead and say that I am looking yummy, haha! I could get used this. #feelingmyself

Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com
Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com0Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com5Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com2Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com2Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com0Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.comBaby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.comBaby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com
Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com

Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & Its a... Sophistishe.com

33 Responses to “Baby Notes: 21 Weeks & It’s a…”

1. I’m kicking myself for missing this post. That is so creative. Congrats!

Thanks! So many people are missing everything and I feel like a lame for re-promoting things over and over. *sigh*

Sidenote… I switched my feed over to FeedBlitz, is it working alright for you?

2. Leilani says:

Another boy! Congrats! And what a cute way to reveal the gender. Very creative!

3. Brandy says:

That was such a creative way of telling us the news. And, including the official announcement. I am so excited for you guys. :) I’m sure Jay is so thrilled to be getting a little brother.

4. Stacy says:

Congrats! Another boy, another blessing :)

5. Jennae says:

Congratulations! I think it’s awesome that Jay will have a little brother to rough up and show the ropes (eventually…lol). And your reveal? Awesomesauce. You’re so good at coming up with creative ways to announce stuff!

6. Joyce says:

Congrats!!!

7. Terin says:

Yay! Congrats! I love the gender reveal photo!! Now I want to analyze your symptoms to see if I can figure out what I’m having. LOL! Another 8 weeks before I can find out.

8. Lunden says:

This is freaking awesome!

9. Kathleen says:

Exciting! As much as I really wanted a girl, I must say that it’s nice having two boys. So far mine get along frighteningly well, and I hope they have a brotherly bond throughout their lives. My four brothers sure do, and in fact are closer than I am with them.

Plus you’re ahead of the game with being prepared with the goods! I barely bought a thing for Jude, which was nice,

It’ll be exciting to see them play together and do boy things… while tearing up the house, lol.

My registry is so plain. I figure I’ll stop by the store and pick up some things as needed. He’s def gonna need a coat and hats since we don’t have those in newborn sizes.

10. Cyn says:

You are an amazing mother already, an amazing addition and love the reveal, but only you. you are great at things like this.

11. Gina says:

Woohoo!!! Congrats, and love the photos and the gender reveal one too! Great idea!!!

12. Stesha says:

Awesome. A band of brothers! I’m so excited for you. I can really tell you’re enjoying your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

13. Sky says:

Congrats! How exciting!!

Thanks, Sky and thank you for you FB message. I’ve been so swamped I haven’t had a chance to reply to them all!!!

14. Jenn says:

Congrats! Man, you’re going to be surrounded, lol.

Congrats!!!! Boys are so much fun :)

16. Drea says:

Howwww exciting. From someone who has all boys…. I just have to say you will love jayden having a brother so close, ;)

17. Alisa N. says:

Congrats!!! Brothers will be awesome. I’m so glad my girls have each other granted my son won’t have a brother.

18. Angela says:

Congrats! Little boys are so fun!

19. Congratulations! What a cool photo announcement. You’ve got to love photo props that taste as good as they look.