For Jayden’s 3rd birthday, we gave him a cool tricycle, what we didn’t realize is that he’d outgrow it the next year. Well, not size wise but stage in his life wise. At the age of 4, we felt he was too mature to be riding on a tricycle and that he should be learning how to balance on a big boy’s bike with training wheels. So a big boy’s bike is what he got.
Kids go through clothes and shoes as it is, but they also go through bikes. Purchasing new apparel can be easily done, after some budgeting and a few head spins later, but a bike is a heavier expense and requires shopping with a little more emotional attachment since it’s a large purchase that is expected to last. Performance Bicycle in Indianapolis offers parents unmatched savings on accessories and future bike purchases in their in store “Grow Up with Performance” program.
“Grow Up with Performance” discounts are as follows:
· 10 percent off any Kid’s Helmet with the purchase of 1st Kid’s Bike
· 15 percent off purchase of 2nd and 3rd Kid’s Bike
· 20 percent off purchase of 4th Kid’s Bike
Summer is the perfect time to upgrade a first bicycle or graduate from training wheels and a new bicycle is a great way to motivate children to ride. Children will remember his or her first bike just like teenagers remember their first car and Performance offers quality-manufactured bicycles and a discount program for growing kiddos to ensure that those memories are great!
This post was sponsored by Performance Bike. They were kind enough to send Jayden his awesome new big boy bike. To the safety nazis, his new helmet is en route.
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Party Organically With VitaFrute Cocktails - September 8, 2014
- Back to School // Apparel Essentials & Drawer Organizing - August 31, 2014
- Back to School // Command Center & Portable Homework Station - August 31, 2014