Muffins are a treat that we really enjoy during the Autumn season. Pureed pumpkin is currently everything and is simply divine in just about every hot beverage and baked good. I found a great pumpkin recipe over at Marigold Road and decided to put my little twist on it. They were absolutely perfect and went fast!
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole grain flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chia seed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and beat well.
- Add pumpkin and milk. Gradually add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Combine wet ingredients
with dry ingredients
for a smooth, creamy batter
that’ll make some of the best pumpkin muffins EVER!
KitchenAid and The WonderMill are this season’s recipe partners. They’ve provided me with the appliances featured in this post for recipe development. This recipe has been featured on The WonderMill recipe blog.
Latest posts by Sheena Tatum (see all)
- Party Organically With VitaFrute Cocktails - September 8, 2014
- Back to School // Apparel Essentials & Drawer Organizing - August 31, 2014
- Back to School // Command Center & Portable Homework Station - August 31, 2014