I’m consistently inconsistent, in that I have a habit of starting things that I never finish. Jayden’s baby book that was supposed to be done before Jaxon was born? Incomplete. Jaxon’s monthly photo updates? Well, I took the photos. I can go on about the many things I have failed at, but that would be quite depressing. What I will do is pick up the pieces and finish things on my on time… no time constraints.
I’m adding something to my queue for Jayden, Jaxon, and future Tatumlets. It’s a fun little project I found over at Jen’s blog, Baby Making Machine. It’s called “30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me”. You post the prompts on your blog and turn it into an 8×8 printable book using the graphics she’s provided or you can make your own. You can read her list and snag the graphics here.
This project is similar to one I planned on doing using a memoir book my mother-in-law gave me as inspiration. I still plan to do that, but this one’s a little easier and will help me get into the swing of things. My list is below and I will be updating it as I complete each assignment!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 strengths and weaknesses you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.