Box Tops for Education, the nation’s largest school fundraising program, has now earned more than $500 million for schools since the program started in 1996. To celebrate, Box Tops for Education and its brand partners are offering a Sophistishe reader a chance to stock their shelves with some of the most trusted household brands!
Photo courtesy of Mommy2k.com who is also hosting a Box Tops giveaway (Ends 2/17/13) :-).
Filled with delicious and nutritious snacks and meal solutions, home organizing and cleaning products and cost-cutting coupons, the Pantry Stock Up gift pack includes:
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch® cereal
- Nature Valley® Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry and Protein Salted Caramel
- Fiber One® Protein Bars
- Progresso® Recipe Starters
- Food Should Taste Good® Chips
- Green Giant Fresh® Box Tops for Education pencil pouch
- Hamburger Helper® Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker® Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin potatoes
- Kleenex® wallet pack and 184 count box
- Scott® toilet paper (4 roll) and paper towel roll
- Avery® dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc® bowls and bags
- Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below!
Giveaway ends on February 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM EST. A winner in the U.S. will be randomly selected, announced in the Rafflecopter widget above, and contacted via email. Check out my Giveaway Rules if you have any questions. Good luck! Information, products and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners.