Strawberry Blackberry Lemonade
- Simple syrup (1 cup sugar, 1 cup water)
- 1¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1½ cup water
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar is thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a blender, blend lemon juice and berries together.
- In a new container, strain juice mixture to remove seeds.
- Add 1½ cup water and simple syrup mixture to desired sweetness. Serve over ice or as a slushie.
Recipe by at http://sophistishe.com/2014/05/strawberry-blackberry-lemonade/