The Superbowl is fast approaching! Here’s a quick and easy treat you can make with the kids over the weekend!
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 1 tablespoon shortening for 40 seconds or until melted.
3. Add the green chocolate melts and stir until melted.
4. Dip 6 of the graham cracker squares into the melted green chocolate, covering each cracker evenly. Gently lay on the baking sheet to “set” for 15 minutes.
5. In a small microwave safe bowl, melt 1 tablespoon shortening for 40 seconds or until melted.
6. And the dark cocoa chocolate melts and stir until melted.
7. Dip the remaining six graham cracker squares into the melted dark cocoa chocolate and cover completely. Lay on the baking sheet for 15 minutes to “set.”
8. With the white decorating icing tube, pipe a line down the middle of each green graham cracker.
9. Pipe two small lines to the left and two small lines to the right of the centerline to resemble markings of a football field.
10. Add yardage numbers such as 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 up at the top of each cracker.
11. Using the white decorating tube, pipe a line down the middle of each dark cocoa graham cracker.
12. And several small lines going across the middle line to resemble the laces of a football.
Pin it on Pinterest!
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do insert relevant affiliate links into my posts. Thank you for your support.