Greg and I are all into setting goals now matter how big, small, or silly they may seem. So I thought I’d publicize some of the things I’d love to do in my lifetime. This list will continue to grow and I will cross items off as I complete them. What are some of your goals?
- Get braces. Perfect teeth are sexy.
- Own a vacation home in another country. May settle for a warm state instead.
- Have 3+ kids.
- Tattoo one of my fingers.
- Get my nose pierced.
- Dye my hair purple. Still trying to figure out how to naturally do this.
- Buy a guitar. Learn how to play.
- Go to a hip hop or r&b concert.
- Own a home. A home with character. With a wrap around porch. This should probably be #2.
- Get my right ear lobe stitched and re-pierced. It split when I was a little girl.
- Have 6 pack abs. I guess I should start on this after I have the 3+ kids.
- Host small workshops for something I love.
- Learn how to skateboard.
- Take Taekwondo or Mixed Martial Arts.
- Run races.
- Run naked on a beach – at night, lol.
- Finish decorating our home. This branches off in to many bullet points.
- Buy new sofas.
- Post here every 2-3 days.
- Birth my future children in water.
- Experience my next pregnancy without knowing the gender.
- Live in a loft in NYC.
- Learn some fancy schmancy makeup techniques.
- Learn how to belly dance. Ouch.
- Tattoo the back of my neck.
- Learn carpentry skills.
- Adopt a bengal cat.
- Adopt a dwarf pony.
- Read the rest of my goals ( here ).
More DIY & Recipe Inspiration!
I'm excited to partner with The Ultimate DIY Bundle, your instant go-to library for a whole range of carefully curated DIY and crafting eBooks and eCourses! You'll LOVE this carefully curated library of over 76 eBooks and eCourses from the world’s leading DIY and crafting bloggers – enabling you to pick a project and jump straight into it with confidence. It’s the perfect tool to skip the information overload and jump straight into a new activity!
This amazing deal ends in just…