This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to share this product.
The holidays are a busy time of year and there are a lot of distractions that can get in the way of getting into the spirit and enjoying quality family time. Between children’s sporting events and extracurriculars, work obligation, and the everyday, it’d sure be nice to kick back with friends, family, and good food.
Bays English Muffins may be able to help with that!
A Holiday Sweepstakes
To make the holiday season a little brighter, you can enter to win a $250 gift card every day through Christmas Eve during the Bays Delicious Wishes event. That will certainly help you with your holiday shopping! Enter the sweepstakes through December 24, 2016 on the Bays Facebook Page. No purchase is necessary. Official rules are at bays.com.
Seven New Recipes
Over on the Bays recipe page, you can also try a new recipe to serve this holiday season. Check out all seven new exciting recipes at www.bays.com. Today, I’ll share one to tempt your taste buds; Queso Fundido Strata. Queso Fundido Strata is a holiday-twist on Nachos. It’s the perfect breakfast casserole to serve your holiday guests!
- 12 ounces uncooked chorizo sausage
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 6 BAYS English Muffins, any variety
- 8 ounces shredded pepper jack, Monterey jack, or co-jack cheese, divided
- 1 small tomato, seeded, diced
- ½ ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Grease 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Cook chorizo in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally and breaking up pieces with wooden spoon. Drain grease, if necessary.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Cut muffins into quarters. Add 1-1/2 cups of the cheese to bowl and muffins, separating all pieces. Gently fold in chorizo; pour into dish, pressing muffins into egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until light golden brown and heated through. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with tomato, avocado and cilantro. Serve with salsa.
Bays English Muffins
There are four different varieties of Bays English Muffins to use in your recipes: Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain. Find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs. Stock up on them to make your holidays special with some awesome new recipes!
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.