Shhh. Listen. What do you hear? The sweet sound of rich foliage rustling with the breeze, in a Jamaican mountain way up high. You sway side to side, swaddled in your hammocked bliss. Tea steeping on the side table.
You wake up, and realize it’s a dream.
The photo above was taken during the Yoga & Wellness retreat I attended in 2011. The events may not be as fresh in my mind as they were when I returned from the retreat, but I am still able to somehow rejuvenate when I think about the awesome time I had.
Of course we can’t all make a mad dash to our favorite destination, but as moms, we need to retreat, even if it’s just a few scattered moments throughout the day. I like to spend quiet time on Pinterest and Bloglovin’,
lurking reading blogs for inspiration. Drinking tea plays a huge role in my relaxation time too. I honestly drink it all day long. It’s a small way of retreating, while still being present.
Teavana Tea Party
Teavana wants to celebrate MOM by offering a Sophistishe reader a tea party set including these yummy goodies:
· Cherry Blossoms Japanese Cast Iron Teapot in Silver-Pink
· Berry Kiwi Colada: Loaded with mango, kiwi, prickly pear, pineapple, and strawberry with a hint of coconut
· Fig Rose: Fig slices, apple, and pineapple flourish with rose, hibiscus and a touch of almond
· Strawberry Rose Champagne Oolong : Sweet strawberry balanced with the taste of crisp Champagne and soft rose
· Dragonfruit Devotional Herbal Tea: Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia
· Youthberry White Tea: Refreshing sweet pineapple and fruity acai berry infusion with subtle floral finish
How To Enter
How do you take time out to have a relaxing moment? Tweet a picture (upload to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) with a short description using the hashtags #TeavanaMOMent #Sophistishe. That’s it!
Teavana will randomly choose a winner Monday, May 6, and the product will be sent to arrive before Mother’s Day.
I received product in exchange for sharing this giveaway. While I am in tea paradise, all thoughts and words remain my own.
Thank you for visiting and supporting Sophistishe!