So everybody ain’t about that blogging life, however, there are still some perks to be had by hopping online, writing a few lines and getting paid for it. Yes YOU, from the comfort of your own home or office can earn free products and some extra moohlah by writing short reviews, filling out surveys, and providing brands with honest consumer feedback.
Sounds fabulous right? Why yes, yes it does. Well I’m going to keep it real with you… like anything, it takes a little time and dedication to build up your profiles and reputation, but it INDEED can be done! It can be done in a fraction of the time it takes to build a successful blog. Bonus points if you have a following on social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
So if you are for serious and are about that survey life at least, you can help supplement your family’s income in these hard economic times or even treat them to small luxuries. How wonderful would that be?
Well, to help you on your money-making journey, I compiled a list of a few places to get started. Be prepared to reap the fruits of your hard work! I will add on to this list as I continue to research and sign up for different sites (Yes! I’m trying to make a few extra coins, too!).
- Swag Bucks – Take surveys as well as surf the web for points redeemable for gift cards and Paypal cash.
- House Party – Host parties sponsored by the brands you love. Receive party packs of goodies in exchange for sharing your party experience.
- Expo TV – Receive full sized products to review and share your authentic experience via videos. Products vary in retail value. I’ve seen a opportunity to review a TV and other electronics!
- BzzAgent – Take surveys and get invited to receive free (BzzKits) products in exchange for your honest opinions. Earn MyPoints rewards to redeem for free products and gift cards.
- Influenster – Receive a VoxBox of curated products tailored to your lifestyle to review and share on your social media channels.
- Smiley 360 – Try products and experiences from some of the biggest brands in exchange for sharing your honest opinions with the community.
- Toluna – Test products, take surveys and Earn rewards redeemable for cash and gift cards. There are a lot of cosmetics (waves to aspiring beauty bloggers) and consumer electronics… Wii, Xbox, and laptops!
- Paid Viewpoint – Take quick and easy surveys that are actually visually stimulating. Cash out to Paypal at $15.
- Princeton Consumer – Get paid to test the very latest cosmetics and other products. Receive free samples of the latest cosmetics and skin care products in return for your feedback.
- Johnson & Johnson Friends & Neighbors – Receive invitations to participate in product tests, focus groups, discussion forums and on-line surveys. Plus, receive incentives along the way!
This post contains affiliate links. It’s one of the ways in which I provide for my family.
More On Making Money Online
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.